At Bee Studios we are seeking for a young & dynamic PA to attend to the many tasks that arise in our creative environment but mainly to deal on our new startup project.
You will ensure to provide high quality administrative support. You will be an excellent organiser and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude. You will have the multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment, and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Duties may include:
- Organising of meetings
- Time/diary management
- Social media management
- Organising correspondence and following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Responding to urgent requests
- Organising and preparing documents, preparation of meeting and board papers
- Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements
- Assisting with organising events
- On-site photo and/or video documentation
- Work from their own location with occasional on-site tasks
- Exceptional computer literacy (use and understanding of Google Drive documents)
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Maturity to handle a range of situations with a range of clients from very diverse backgrounds
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English & Maltese (Italian is a plus)
- Eye for detail & photography (video is a plus)
- Ability to speak their own mind
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
- Own means of transport, computer & phone.